Saturday, January 29, 2011

Britches and Hose (Soundscape Puhloozah) [MDIA203 Blog Assignment 3B]

I really like organization, so here's what I did:

Mine/Sam Binnig's Soundscape:
Our emotion was awkward embarrassment.

My audio critiques of others soundscapes:

Unfortunately, PodSnack only allows for 5 minutes of audio to be embedded for each track free.  And I like to talk.  So here's the link to the full audio files:
http://www.podsnack.com/playlists/b5db5414f38fda5ca5b69bb58a258793

Enjoy.

Also, here's a screenshot to prove I posted my soundscape before the deadline.

And now here's a picture I took of Ben Folds.  Did I get on stage to take some of these?  Yes.



3 comments:

  1. Apologies for the distortion. Garageband sucks ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soundscape on YouTube is listed as private. Can you make it public please? (Or at least to where I can hear it..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops did not know that happened. Fixed'er.

    ReplyDelete