Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Favorite Color Is Ham 2A

That's it.

Had to do an audio blog this time.  It's 7 am and I decided I'm pulling an all-nighter.  Anyway, did some magic and produced a pretty good quality recording for this blog, however I didn't edit it at all because I was too lazy to.  Not going to lie, the first half goes by really slow, especially if you already read the article I'm posting.  I pretty much just summarize the article by Flaum, and then I examine it's meaning and how it pertains to me and other media students, and then I talk about my own personal favorite quotes by Walter Murch and Benjamin Franklin.  It's 30 minutes long, and I apologize.

Music used:
Butter Nut by The Sprout House Band 
(Feat. Jack Johnson, Tommy Guerrero, Money Mark, and Adam Topol)
Copyright Brushfire Records 2008
All Rights Reserved

Here's all the links I spoke of:
Finding Your Howl: An Article by Jonathon Flaum

No comments:

Post a Comment